Birmingham 2022 Help Centre
Ceremonies Volunteer Cast
- When are the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games?
- I would like to take part in the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies, what opportunities are available?
- As a Ceremonies Volunteer Performer what can I hope to gain from this experience?
- Is being a Birmingham Ceremonies Volunteer Performer a paid opportunity?
- Are there specific requirements I have to meet in order to volunteer?
- What time commitment is required to be a Ceremonies Volunteer Performer?
- I have accessibility requirements, can I apply?
- Can I apply if I don’t live in Birmingham?
- I have applied and accepted a role to be a Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Volunteer, can I also be a Ceremonies Volunteer Performer?
- What do I need to know before I apply?
- If I don’t have a mobile phone number can I put my home telephone number on the application?
- Can I complete my application on a mobile device?
- If my application is selected, what are the next steps?
- Will all applicants be invited to audition?
- If I’m invited to an audition, what should I expect and what do I need to bring?
- I have been selected for an audition and confirmed my audition date and time but I can no longer make my audition session, can I change it?
- If I am invited to audition, can I have a virtual audition rather than attending in person?
- What transport links will there be to auditions and rehearsals?