The full route is included below. It starts in Wolverhampton, Dudley and goes into Staffordshire.
- Leaving West Parkand heading onto Park Road East, the course navigates through Wolverhampton City, passing the Wolverhampton City Council offices, St Peters Church, Queen Square and the Church of St John in the Square, before heading south onto the Penn Road (A449).
- The course leaves the Penn Road (A449) at Goldthorn Hill and then heads directly to Sedgley on the Wolverhampton Road (A459).
- Once in Sedgley, the course takes a left onto the Tipton Road (A457) and then onto the Birmingham New Road (A4123) and Priory Road (A4168), passing Priory Parkand into Dudley Town Centre.
- Within Dudley Town Centre, the course passes close to Dudley Castleand Dudley Zoo, before heading past Coronation Gardens, the Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council building, Dudley Town Hall and Stone Street Square.
- Leaving Dudley, the course heads back towards Sedgley on The Broadway (A459), with a challenging detour on Moden Hill and Catholic Lane, the biggest climb on the course, combined with a challenging downhill section.
- The cyclists will then follow Gospel End Street and Cotwall End Road down towards Gornalwood, before turning onto the Himley Road and into South Staffordshire, passing Himley Hallon route to Himley and Wombourne
- The final section of the course takes in the Stourbridge Road (A449) towards Gospel End and Woodhouse Lane, across Penn Common before re-joining the Penn Road (A449) shortly after 5km to go. From here, it’s a straight run along the Penn Road, before a final challenging section in Wolverhampton city centre passing Market Square,before finishing in West Park.
- The women’s route is shorter than the men’s route, so it does not take in, Gornalwood and Himley.
- Instead, it deviates from the men’s route and the women will cycle along Gospel End Road, before taking in the final section across Penn Common, before re-joining the Penn Road (A449) shortly after 5km to go.
From here, it’s a straight run along the Penn Road before a final challenging section in Wolverhampton city centre, before finishing in West Park.