Pre-Games Volunteer Selection Centre volunteers are required to do a minimum of one shift a week over a three-month period.
Pre-Games volunteers do not need any specific qualifications. Anyone can apply if they meet these requirements:
- You can commit to one shift per week between September and December 2021
- You can source your own accommodation and transport
- You complete the relevant Security Assessment reference check with regards to the pre-Games role
- You can demonstrate the skills and experience appropriate to the role
- You are aged 18 as of 1 January 2021
- You complete all required training
- You can speak and read English and/or communicate using British Sign Language (BSL)
You can apply for pre-Games roles, Games-time roles, or both. Pre-games volunteers will receive a polo shirt to wear during their shifts which they can keep.